Who are we?
We’re Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd, the home of smart refrigeration and we are part of Jupiter Industries Ltd. Our registered address is 37 Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP.
- The personal data that we will collect;
- From where we secured your personal data;
- Your personal data rights;
- Your right to object to our processing your personal data and withdrawing consent;
- How we will use the information about you;
- Whether we share your personal data with anyone else;
- For how long we will keep your personal data;
- How you can access your personal data;
If you have any questions or queries about this notice, please email us by clicking here.
What information do we collect about you?
The personal data that we collect includes your name, company name, address, contact number and email address.
We collect this information about you when you register with us or place an order for products and services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may, on occasion, obtain personal information from external sources such as credit agencies, purchased databases or our group companies. We may use this information for the purpose of trading with you (including, without limitation, deciding whether to open up an account for you).
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You have the right to request access to your personal data, amendments to it and for it to be deleted. To request details on our data protection policy please email [email protected]. This includes information about those rights along with your right to withdraw any consent you’ve given or object to our processing your data can be seen. That policy also includes who to speak to, if you have any queries about our approach to processing your personal data.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order including your name, company name, address, contact number and email address. All of this will be used to manage your account and if you agree, to phone or email you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We use information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to the website.
We may use your information to:
- process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- dealing with entries into a competition;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- notify you of product safety repair or recalls;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about products, new products, offers and industry information. This will only happen where you have agreed consent to do this.
To help us maintain the accuracy of the personal data that we hold, please let us know if we hold out of date or inaccurate information about you.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service provider and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to deliver an ordered product). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
When you are using our secure online payment system, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We may disclose your personal information to others only where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations, to prevent and/or detect crime and for credit reference purposes.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of that information that you have given to us, in order to prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorised access. Your personal data is stored in the UK or on Mailchimp servers held in the US that comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. However, we are unable to provide any guarantee that information stored by us will not be subject to unauthorised access.
Please note that if you communicate with us electronically, including by email, telephone or fax, this communication may be randomly monitored and / or recorded to protect the interests of our business and customers. This includes for the purposes of maintaining customer / service quality standards, detection of and/or prevention of crime and to ensure that our employees comply with legal obligations and our policies and procedures (including our customer relations practices).
For how long will we keep your personal data
Our retention policy lists the type of data we process and how long it is kept. You can access that policy by requesting a copy at [email protected]. If you would like us to delete your data and we don’t have a lawful reason to retain it, you can make a deletion request by emailing [email protected] or writing to Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd, 37 Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP.
How you can access your personal data
You can ask us for a copy of the personal data that we hold on you by either emailing [email protected] or writing to Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd, 37 Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP. We’ll ask you for copies of two types of approved identity in order to process your request (such as a passport and driving licence). A small administration fee of £10 will apply to such requests. You can also ask us to make corrections to data you consider to be inaccurate by emailing [email protected] or writing to Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd, 37 Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP.
We would like to contact you via email about existing and new products, exclusive offers and industry tips, which may be of interest to you. We will only do this if you have given consent to receive marketing data from Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd. You may opt out of this consent at any time and this will stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out, please email [email protected], telephone on 01455 555340 or unsubscribe from any marketing email.
When a Husky commercial fridge or freezer is purchased, we keep information including name, company name, address, contact number, email address, product purchased and order date for up to twelve years so that necessary notifications of product safety repairs or recalls can be completed. This is part of our retention policy which is detailed in “For how long will we keep your personal data”
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd using cookies for the purposes outlined below in order to provide you with a fully functional shopping experience. Please note that to make full use of husky.co.uk and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. A cookie is a small text file, which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that generated it. The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
The husky.co.uk website, (like many other shopping websites), will not work when cookies are blocked.
- The data we collect through these cookies used on husky.co.uk is solely for the purpose of enhancing our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never sell this data.
- The list below details the cookies we may use on husky.co.uk. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Types of cookies we may use:
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Analytical / performance cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|Share this allows customers to share content, products and web pages from our websites with other websites and social networking sites. The cookies used by share this allow us to track the type of content, products and pages that our users are sharing to help us better understand which content is most engaging for our customers so that we can improve the content and customer experience in other areas of the website.
Social Media Plugins
Sites such as Facebook and Pinterest serve cookies in order to be able to share and discuss husky.co.uk‘s products on social networks.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think that you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site. These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we may compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and buying habits of other customers, to show you relevant products. Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer of husky.co.uk. Details of the products we recommend – such as price – are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you. But can be subject to change without prior notice.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
How to contact us?
By email: [email protected]
Call 01455 555340
Or write to us at Husky Refrigerators, 37 Station Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4AP
You shall not:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise use the Content of our Website in any way except for viewing or printing or saving a back-up copy to your local hard disk for your own personal, non-commercial use
- Do anything which causes damage to our Website
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent our security or our virus checking procedures or do anything which may prevent them from functioning correctly.
In the interests of all our users, we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement or relevant authorities of suspected criminal activity or violation of our network.
External links to any page on our Website are only permitted if authorised by Husky Refrigerators (UK) Ltd. Applications to link to our Website should be made to the Website Operations Manager at the following email address: [email protected]
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must stop using the Website.
- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to amend designs and specifications without prior notice. Please note that whilst every care has been taken to ensure that colours on this website are produced accurately, shade representation may vary dependant on an individual’s computer.